Chrisenitla Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within Malayalam Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the year 2065, a meteor has crashed onto Earth unleashing an invading race of millions of strange phantom-like alien creatures who roam the earth, decimating field and city alike, threatening to extinguish life itself. But when a brilliant young female scientist, Dr. Aki Ross makes a last stand on Earth with the help of a ragtag team of soldiers against an invasion of alien phantoms. She seeks information about their purpose and physiology, assisted by her mentor Dr. Sid and the Deep Eyes military squad of courageous Captain Gray Edwards Aki's old friend. Tension develops between Aki's quest to stop the alien onslaught through study and the more extreme solution favored by the vengeful, saber-rattling General Hein, who would destroy both the aliens and the Earth itself!
Loosely based on the highly acclaimed video game series "Final Fantasy". Set in 2065, the world is a barren wasteland invaded by alien life-forms known as Phantoms. Determined to stop them for good, a beautiful woman named Dr. Aki Ross must find the seven spirits to destroy the Phantoms once and for all, unfortunately she is dying from a fatal Phantom-related sickness. She is accompanied by her mentor Dr. Sid (the movie's version of "Cid") and the Deep Eyes Squadron.
OK, so I was initially dissapointed by this film carrying itself off as Final Fantasy, because it wasn&#39;t very similar to the games. But then I suddenly came to my senses and told myself that I am an idiot. It was very much like final fantasy, maybe not exactly like the games, but the themes explored are very similar, such as different characters going on an adventure to stop a strange interesting foe, while at the same time trying to save the spirit of the Earth known as Gaia (covered in Final Fantasy 7 also…). All at the same time looking so-good-it-makes-your-eyes-bleed gorgeous.<br/><br/>The story is a solid, sci-fi tale, probably not told as well as it could have been, but its still interesting and exciting enough to keep me watching. <br/><br/>MAny have complained that the story was too unconventional, and that they didn&#39;t get the ending.<br/><br/>Well I cant really see what there isn&#39;t to get. You have to understand that this is coming from a completely different culture, so it will be inherently different from the drivel produced in Hollywood (and we all know thats a GOOD thing). There will be philosophical issues and deep concepts explored, and this scares too many away who just want a dumb movie, who dont want to think too hard.<br/><br/>And I saw the ending as refreshing. Too many films chuck in a forced sentimental happy ending which destroys everything the movie had been trying to achieve. The ending may not have been the happienst, but it was the most satisfying, and it did a nice job of tying up the necessary loose ends.<br/><br/>A great movie. Not the best, but it makes you think and entertains you, and thats a very good thing in my books.
Ooh, look at all the pretty colors. It almost makes me forget that my head feels like it&#39;s been put in a vice, slapped with a wet towel, and kicked over and over again. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is the prettiest peice of crap ever, if such a thing is possible.<br/><br/>So here&#39;s what be up: These alien ghost things have wrought severe havoc on the Earth. They touch you and you get all dead and stuff, usually involving your mortal soul being torn violently from your body (how lovely). The survivors live in these protected city places. One group, led by this doctor lady with nice hair, feels that these ghosts can be stopped by creating some supernatural eco-weapon using &quot;spirits&quot; that have connections to Gaia (Mother Earth). The other group is led by the evil general dude. They just want to kill stuff.<br/><br/>Wow, sounds great, now what does it all mean? Sorry, can&#39;t help you there. Apparently, it was the breakthrough animation that mattered, not the story. What I don&#39;t understand is why so much of this neato technology is used to show off the lead character&#39;s individually rendered strands of hair. Gee, nice, she must use Vidal Sassoon. Unfortunately, I found it hard to enjoy the visuals due to the fact that the weight of my own cunfused, expanding brain was crushing my head.<br/><br/>The spirits are the heart of the story, and that&#39;s what makes it so confusing. The hair lady is all up in this high tech thingy doing stuff. I can&#39;t explain it better than that. She does this random scan thing and, abra kadabra, a spirit pops up. Yahoo, whoopee, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Why is the spirit there and not somewhere else?! How did you know where to find it?! My head was about to explode, but luckily the soft, cushy stadium seating saved me.<br/><br/>Meanwhile this other guy is all hitting on the hair lady. Crap, multi-tasking. Now I have to try to comprehend this bogus plot while trying to ignore a hoakey love story. So the hair lady says she found a spirit. The guy is all like, &quot;Well, let&#39;s saddle up.&quot; Excuse me sir, but do you feel that sensation of your head imploding? That is called complete and utter bewilderment. Don&#39;t tell me you&#39;re not having a &quot;duh&quot; moment. Well of course the characters seem to completely understand what&#39;s going on. Meanwhile I sit with my fingers at my temples and my eyes rolled back into my head humming to myself.<br/><br/>Soon another element invades my already over-stuffed noggin. The general dude that kills things pops up with his crazy new weapon that could annihilate the bad guys, but has a better chance at wiping us out. So now I find myself angry as an unbelievably gung-ho dorkwad continues to hinder the plans of the good guys, even though I&#39;m still a little shaky as to what the good guys are even doing. My head is now numb. I hum louder to drown out the sound of my own head screaming for me to swallow a grenade and end the madness.<br/><br/>The movie ends, I sit bug-eyed, and my sanity slowly returns. Yes, I survived the lunacy. I survived my own head striving to find an answer to a movie that really had a weak premise to begin with. It was like a roller coaster ride that gives you both whiplash and motion sickness. Man, I certainly enjoyed nap time afterwards.
The story is nuts-and-bolts space opera, without the intelligence and daring of, say, Steven Spielberg's ''A.I.'' But the look of the film is revolutionary. Final Fantasy is a technical milestone, like the first talkies or 3-D movies.
While it is still titled as Final Fantasy, this movie is only thematically related to the Final Fantasy franchise. It&#39;s noted that the Final Fantasy games are known for always having an entirely different cast and setting for each game. This movie does however feature small references to the games, and the character Doctor Sid has the same name as Cid who appears in most of the games.
The Bourne Ultimatum movie in hindi hd free downloadMy Little Pony: The Movie sub downloadGotcha! full movie in hindi 720pTsukihime song free downloadSon of a Gun full movie hd downloadSuper Mario Sunshine full movie in hindi free download mp4Mr Lincoln's Army: Fighting Brigades of the Army of the Potomac in hindi free downloadthe Dawn of the Dead hindi dubbed free downloadThe LXD: The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers movie mp4 downloadThe League of Extraordinary Gentlemen hd mp4 download

Zera replied

181 weeks ago

This is a good column for Final Fantasy fans like me. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within is a science-fantasy. It's like great role-playing games. It is really exciting to play it. The graphics were all of very good quality. It's really a great experience. 2 bhk flats in kochi
Please log in to post a reply.